I Only Know What I Know
By Ross Kevin Goldberg
Musings on vertical food, backward baseball caps, lazy gift-giving, hotel showers, pumpkin farms, double-bagged groceries, spotty Wi-Fi and other of life’s great mysteries.
- I like getting up early on weekends so I have more time to do nothing.
- Most fathers don’t understand half of what goes on in their own house.
- They should always allow U-Turns on Highway 180.
- I wish that people who had closed minds also had closed mouths.
- The list of people I would like to sit next to on a drive across country is pretty short.